Sailing the seas of online marketing and plundering the riches as an affiliate pirate.

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Viewbar™ release date announced

You might already know that Agloco announced the time frame for their Viewbar release. That's when company will actually start paying you for surfing the web. According to Agloco's blog the date is between March 26th and April 16th.
Personally I think they'll delay it until April. I'm waiting eagerly, but I also appreciate the fact that we have another half a month to promote Agloco before people really start rushing in.

2 comments:

Agloco said...

I am excited about the release date of the viewbar.

Adam said...

Hi there my name is Adam and I own a blog called Agloco Hype which can be found at http://aglocohype.blogspot.com/ and I was wondering if you might be interested in a link exchange with me.

I am just about to add your link to my blog, let me know if you are willing to link back to me.

Thank You.

Post a Comment