Sailing the seas of online marketing and plundering the riches as an affiliate pirate.

Friday, March 23, 2007

Viewbar™ update

According to the official blog of Agloco, the revised release date for Viewbar is between April 2nd and April 16th. These news are not surprising because Agloco delayed their launch before (we had been expecting it on February or March). However, now that we have a date set, it should be released on time.

On other note, I got my 100th referral today:
Compared to stats I posted a little over a week ago, I got +23 direct referrals and +7 indirect ones. Not too bad! I expect this is mostly thanks to my lithuanian website about Agloco, and perhaps this blog as well. I hope to see an increase in my indirect referrals because I still have more on my first level than on all others combined.

3 comments:

Michael H. Lewis said...

Hey, congrats on the hundred! I remember the time I got there. It all went up from there, and yes, my foreign language websites helped tremendously.

I want to do a special kind of link exchange that can benefit both of us, especially since you have a Lithuanian site. Click here for more info.

Sincerely,
Michael H. Lewis

Allan said...

Well done on the 100th. Work towards the 1000th now!!

Fellow Member,
Allan
aka Agloco Dude

Steve from Malaysia Love Agloco said...

Well done, get more referrals!

Steve
Malaysia Love Agloco

Post a Comment