Sailing the seas of online marketing and plundering the riches as an affiliate pirate.

Thursday, April 26, 2007

My Agloco network update

I got my 250th referral today:



Compared to my stats just over a month ago, I have +150 referrals. The best thing is, my extended referrals have tripled, and the number is now higher than of those in my direct level. However, I noticed that most of people signed up in the first two weeks of April (probably anticipating the viewbar release). I barely got any new referrals after that.
I will work towards getting into that top 1% for now, and hope that Agloco will not fail to start when promised (again) :)

1 comment:

Steve Yu said...

Hi Andrew,

Thank for dropping by my blog. Congratulation on your 250 referrals!!

Best Wishes
Steve
Malaysia Love Agloco

Post a Comment