Sailing the seas of online marketing and plundering the riches as an affiliate pirate.

Sunday, April 8, 2007

Offline advertising and free business cards

I found that VistaPrint is offering free 250 business cards. You have to pay for delivery though (around $6). There are plenty of designs to choose from although they aren't very impressive.

I thought I might use those to advertise my site about Agloco "offline". I have been wondering if such advertising (like newspaper ads or fliers) would be any good. It wouldn't be targeted - most people who would see my ad probably wouldn't be interested in "online money making". On the other hand, it would help to reach a bigger audience. Besides, Agloco's idea is so simple it would appeal to anyone. All you have to do to make money is install their viewbar and use it 5 hours a month.

I am going to experiment with this idea and post updates if I buy any "offline" ads. I was thinking about some local newspapers because ads there are affordable. If you have any experience or tips about promoting money making opportunities like Agloco this way, let me know.

4 comments:

JIDON ISKANDAR said...

Hi Andrew,

I found out your site is very interesting. Would you like to exchange link with me?

Link Title: Project AGLOCO

Link URL:
http://projectagloco2007.blogspot.com/

Thom Dickey said...

Your might consider advertising with Search Big Daddy at http://www.searchbigdaddy.com/mobear410. I wish you the best of luck.

Anonymous said...

Hi

Just thought id correct you on something
"All you have to do to make money is install their viewbar and use it 5 hours a day."

should be 5 hours a month ^

M
www.joinagloco.co.uk

Andrew said...

Ah thanks, I've corrected that - better later than never :)

Post a Comment