Sailing the seas of online marketing and plundering the riches as an affiliate pirate.

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Viewbar release details

The official Agloco blog had something interesting today. Apparently the Viewbar will be released in batches, depending on your registration date. That makes me glad I have BBBD, although there won't be much advantage for getting it early if surfing limit is still a mere 5 hours a month.

The initial launch is for Windows OS only. They did say Linux and Mac versions are coming though. That's nice to hear although I'm windows-only user myself *gets stared at*.

I found the ending of their blog post to be most interesting. They say Agloco has agreements with 17 ad networks. Too bad none of them were mentioned - I couldn't find any list in their "partners" page either. Which makes me wonder if they will have some of the "giants" like DoubleClick advertising in the viewbar. If they did mention a few big names that would probably improve their reputation in eyes of skeptics. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

a month have passed. is it available for download now?

Post a Comment