Sailing the seas of online marketing and plundering the riches as an affiliate pirate.

Thursday, May 17, 2007

300

No, it's not the movie - it's my Agloco referrals:


That puts me in top 1% of Agloco recruiters - yay! What's even better, my extended referrals are still growing faster than my direct ones. Even if I can't sit back and watch them increase by hundreds each day like some people do, it's still a big help.

Again, I miss the feature of contacting my downline. But even without it, if you signup through my referral link (see the sidebar of this blog) and start any sort of Agloco-related website, please forward your Agloco welcome e-mail to listerpunk[at]gmail.com and I'll be glad to review your site. Make sure referral ID is BBBD5122 on the registration form - thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment