Sailing the seas of online marketing and plundering the riches as an affiliate pirate.

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

John Chow, the #4 Agloco recruiter

If you have visited Agloco Top Gun site at least once, you probably noticed the #4 Agloco recruiter, John Chow, who has over 15.000 Agloco signups. The amazing thing is that only ~1k of them are direct - that means his referrals are very active. John Chow is also the one who got his hands on the Viewbar early - they even wrote about that on Agloco's blog. Why?

The reason: John Chow is a very successful blogger. His blog has nearly 5 thousand subscribers, and he makes thousands of dollars from it monthly. Heck, he probably only had to make a post about Agloco to get those 15k referrals - while some of us struggle to get one hundred *cough cough*. Of course, Agloco isn't the only thing he writes about on his blog. There are many other money makers, posts containing good advice, and posts containing not-so-good paid reviews.

JohnChow.com is also one of the first results on google for 'make money online'. This is largely thanks to reviews like this one, because Mr. Chow offers you a link back if you review his blog. Some people might know this as 'google bomb' - using anchor text to influence search results. Nevertheless, a link from a PR6 blog is always nice!

2 comments:

Make Money Online said...

I saw your review on John Chow's site today and wanted to know if you would be interested in a review exchange. Please visit my site for for review exchange rules, let me know if you are interested in a review exchange.

Anonymous said...

Hi Adnrew, I just read your review.

I'm looking to stir up a bit of activity for an "Agloco Advantage" marketing system that I'm making public (in a limited quantity though). It's how I have my Agloco downline being built on autopilot. I used this to build a 2998 downline with a different affiliate program in the past.

"What Does The 4-Hour Workweek Have to Do With an Ex-Minimum Wage Cook Who Went From No Money, No Time, No Credibility and No Experience to Replacing His Job At Age 23 and $1000+ Online?"

See my summary at: http://www.BuildingANetwork.com/theadvantage.htm

If you're interested... I have a video of one of my "advanced" marketing strategies mentioned on here, along with details of how to get my "alternative to The 4-Hour Workweek" reports free (Normally, I sell one of them for $27)...
See: http://www.BuildingANetwork.com

PS. If you have friends involved with Agloco as well, feel free to let them know of this. And, of course, your blog readers and Agloco downline.

With appreciation,


Rob Toth

Post a Comment