Sailing the seas of online marketing and plundering the riches as an affiliate pirate.

Saturday, June 30, 2007

My Agloco network update

It's almost the end of June, and here are my stats for the first month that we had the Viewbar:



I have over 400 referrals now, which is a pretty good result for me. Since I was checking my statistics often, I noticed that I barely got any signups in the beginning of the month, but that improved a week or so after Agloco had released the Viewbar. Not exactly a "boom" I was hoping for, though.

As for referral earnings, they are alright too. Assuming all active members surf 5 hours a month, about 20.3% of my downline is actively using the Viewbar. To tell you the truth, I was really disappointed with these numbers at first (since they mean only every fifth member in my downline is active), but then I learned that many Agloco recruiters have similar statistics. In fact, John Chow's "NAI" (Network Activity Index) is just 11.4%. I can sleep peacefully at night knowing that.

You can calculate your NAI by using the following formula:

(referral hours / referral count * 1.25) * 100

Which in my case would be (102.2 / 402*1.25)*100=20.29%. I like statistics, so I'd be interested to know your NAI as well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi!!! very good blog!!
i'm guglielmo, i'm italian,..do you want to exchange our links??
mine is http://toberich.giovani.it

your?

if you want to do this exchange please send me an email
guly-va@email.it
have a good day!!
ciao!!

simon said...

Hi, I'm offering a mini-review in exchange for a link. For details please check out http://www.simsnotes.com/2007/07/mini-review-program.html

Thanks for your time
Simon

Post a Comment