Sailing the seas of online marketing and plundering the riches as an affiliate pirate.

Sunday, June 3, 2007

Viewbar will be released tomorrow

Yes, you read that right! There's a new post titled "Viewbar release this Monday" on Agloco's official blog, and that's exactly what it means. With no news from them for a while, I'm glad I can finally write an Agloco-related post myself.

Viewbar will be released on the morning of June 4th (California time). For anyone wondering, that's GMT -7, so it will be evening in Europe (that's where I live) and early Tuesday morning in Asia. I'm not sure yet, but it seems they dropped the idea of releasing the Viewbar in batches and decided to release it for everyone in one go, as their newest post doesn't say anything about download being available only to some members.

The supported OS for Viewbar are Windows Vista, WinXP and Win2000. The supported browsers are Firefox and IE. Anyone using Linux OS or a Mac will have to wait till they release an appropriate version.

Having invested time and even some money in building my Agloco network, I'm very glad to hear that it's finally starting to pay off. It might be a while till I hold that check in my hands, but Viewbar release and official launch of the company is the first step to that. I hope fellow members still feel optimistic about Agloco's future?

3 comments:

Andrew said...

My internet connection wasn't working for the most part of last 2 days, I hope my ISP fixes it so I can get my hands on viewbar early! :)

Shawn C. said...

I am one of those in line for a Mac supported version of the browser myself. I am not counting on it coming out anytime in the near future!

ellithy said...

nice blog
congratulations

this is my blog it is in arabic language


http://aglocohits.blogspot.com/


I translated images and also information from other blogs to arabic language
The blog contain also all agloco news and updates
I have done a lot of effort
Best site to exlpain agloco in arabic
with nojoom fm radio
proxy surf
other tutorials and how to bring refferals and build you network


thank you

Post a Comment