Sailing the seas of online marketing and plundering the riches as an affiliate pirate.

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

My Agloco statistics for July

It's the end of July and time to brag about all new referrals and hours I got this month:

There is an increase in referral growth compared to June, although not a big one. That's not surprising, considering I'm on a holiday in London and don't have an internet access, so I don't do much more besides updating my blog occasionaly from internet cafes. I do have some posts written just waiting to be posted, but they will be more like short articles about marketing tools I use (such as forum signatures or traffic exchanges I wrote about before), rather than updates and bits of interesting news from Agloco.

I will be returning home to Lithuania at the end of August and returning to my normal posting frequency of at least once a week. Until then, it seems my Agloco network is growing pretty nicely on it's own.

1 comment:

Happily Anonymous said...

But the real question is; Have you made any money yet? (of course we all know the answer to that one) I can't believe how many people are still spouting off about this scam.

Post a Comment