Sailing the seas of online marketing and plundering the riches as an affiliate pirate.

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Life after Agloco

I thought I'd post a short update regarding this blog. I will only be updating it occasionally from now on. When I sort some things out, I am going to start a new blog on making on internet marketing, search engine optimization, and making money online in general. It will also have a little unique twist to it to set it apart from other blogs of this kind just a bit.

After I start this blog, I'll announce it here and then stop updating Andrew-Owns-Agloco completely. I'll also be rewriting, improving and then porting some of the better articles to the new blog.

Andrew-Owns-Agloco will stay online and link exchange will remain intact for unlimited time, so if you have a link exchange with me, you don't need to worry about it disappearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment