Sailing the seas of online marketing and plundering the riches as an affiliate pirate.

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Google's Blogger and GMail down

Well, apparently the great Google isn't immune to errors either. For the last hour or so, my blog was down - I was getting the 502 error. I've seen some people reporting the same errors with their GMail accounts and such.

This is by no means a complaint. Blogger.com is, in my opinion, the best free, hosted blogging platform. They let you park a domain, they let you add ads, they allow adult content if you're into this stuff - all this for free, and you don't have to worry about server costs, huge traffic spikes from Digg and such, etc.

As for the recent downtime and server error 502, I believe there should soon be a post on Blogger Status about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment