Sailing the seas of online marketing and plundering the riches as an affiliate pirate.

Monday, August 25, 2008

Yuwie down

Yuwie.com is down right now for me. It wouldn't be such a big deal if I weren't running advertising campaigns by using the banners hosted on their site. There's one on my blog, too, and it's causing the whole thing to load really slowly. Annoying. It is certainly not the first time that Yuwie is down, but I don't think this is how a trustworthy social networking site should be.

Hopefully it will be up soon. Perhaps I should host the banners on my site instead? Not that it makes a difference since people won't be able to register anyway, but at least it wouldn't slow down the loading times where your browser tries to download information from an unresponsive server.

No comments:

Post a Comment