Sailing the seas of online marketing and plundering the riches as an affiliate pirate.

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

List of best traffic exchanges for you to use

Hello, my name is Andrew, and I'm a traffic exchange junkey! Hehe. Seriously though, I love how much traffic TEs can drive to your site, and that's usually with very little to no cost at all! Sure, it might not be as effective as using Google AdWords, for one, but if you know what you're doing, you will soon learn how to capture the attention of the traffic exchange surfers and make them look at your site or the product you're promoting.

An important part of your traffic building strategy is choosing the best TEs. Some are just better than others: they offer better features (such as geotargeting), they have more members (wider audience!), they deliver more traffic, and so on. Now, I've reviewed a number of traffic exchanges on my blog, but that's still far from the number I use regularly. The thing about TEs is, you have to surf and promote a lot of them at once, building downlines until the whole thing just takes off by itself!

So getting to the point now, here's that list of best traffic exchanges that I was talking about. I hope you will find it useful and it will aid your marketing efforts. Don't forget to use splash pages to capture the attention of those zombie clickers!

1 comment:

Increase Your Website Traffic said...

As a keen traffic exchange user for a number of years, it was perhaps inevitable that I would end up running one of my own. If you 've been thinking of buying a traffic exchange script yourself, I hope you find this lens helpful.

Along the way I'll share some of my experiences, and give you some idea of whats involved.

I make no claim to be a traffic exchange guru, there's a lot to learn in this area and this is only the beginning for me. Still, I thought potential owners might find it useful to hear about the good, the bad and the ugly from a newbie owner while initial impressions were still fresh in my mind.

Post a Comment