Sailing the seas of online marketing and plundering the riches as an affiliate pirate.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Invalid Account Nickname / Password at ClickBank

I am unable to login to my Clickbank account right now. It gives me the following error message:
Invalid Account Nickname And/Or Password, Please Try Again.

Things like that really scare me, I mean, who wouldn't freak out if they lost all their CB affiliate commissions?  But in this case, it seems Clickbank is having some technical issues. So if you get the same message while trying to login to your Clickbank account, don't panic or start request your password - simply try later.

Update: Clickbank gives a proper maintenance message when trying to login now:
Scheduled Maintenance

Sorry, we're performing some scheduled maintenance.
HopLinks and Orders are NOT affected by this maintenance and are functioning properly.

The entire ClickBank site is temporarily unavailable.

We're sorry for any inconvenience. Please check back soon.

1 comment:

shreeharsha said...

I recently got this problem while loggin in to clikbank. Tried resetting the passowrd...did not work.
it has been more than 2 months and I am still not able to login to clickbank accout

Post a Comment